- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
- TanzaniaÂ exceeds expectations, according to the global innovation index
- AIIF4 invested USD 34 million and supports Kenyan Road Annuity Programme
- Anchor Developments plans to launch in 2022 or 2023 with an investment of EGP 10 Billion
- FSD Eyeing Ethiopian Investment Opportunities; CEO Demands Peace Agreement to Boost Economic Growth
ELVAL COLOUR S.A.
Description: Elval Colour is a leading European coated aluminium manufacturer, established in 1981. A subsidiary of the ELVAL Group, the aluminium processing and trading division of VIOHALCO. The company has two manufacturing sites in Greece with state of the art equipment and employs 135 people. More than 90% of sales are exported to a total of 60 countries. The companyâ€™s vision is to be a reliable partner that offers value added services to customers by assisting in product specification and selection to best suit the needs of the project/application. Customer orientation and dedication accompanies production and product delivery. The people who work for the company enjoy what they do and are able to pursue their corporate goals and objectives with great energy and enthusiasm.Product : Aluminium Composite Panels / Aluminium Coated Coils & Sheets Telephone : 302262053586 / 306974403393