- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
- TanzaniaÂ exceeds expectations, according to the global innovation index
- AIIF4 invested USD 34 million and supports Kenyan Road Annuity Programme
- Anchor Developments plans to launch in 2022 or 2023 with an investment of EGP 10 Billion
- FSD Eyeing Ethiopian Investment Opportunities; CEO Demands Peace Agreement to Boost Economic Growth
CAR & GENERAL (K) LTD.
Description: Car & General is a leading supplier of generators, motorbikes, tuktuks, laundry equipment, lawn mowers, scooters, marine engines, construction equipment and a wide range of power generation, automotive and engineering products in East Africa for 75 years. Car & General is headquatered in Nairobi with branches in Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Kitengela and Eldoret. It has subsidiaries in Uganda (Kampala) with a branch in Ndeeba, Mbarara, Tanzania (Dar-es-Salaam) with branches in Arusha, Mwanza and Zanzibar and Rwanda in Kigali. As part of TanzaniaÂ´s operation, Car & General operates Kibo Poultry Products Limited one of the oldest chicken broiler farms on the African continent, situated at Moshi.Product : N.A Telephone : 254-20-6943000/100/+254-722-209872/3/6