- $3.24 Billion to be Invested in Tanzania SGR Construction by Spain
- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
Longshida Holding Group was established in 1994, which has been developed into the leading group in the areas of steel structure, building materials and cranes. Longshida Holding Group provides productivity-enhancing solutions for the R&D of the project, production to the implementation of the project as well as services. The subsidiaries of Longshida Holding Group including Liaoning Lonte Building Material Technology Co., Ltd., Liaoning Longshida Steel Structure Co., Ltd. and Liaoning Longshida Heavy Crane Equipment Co., Ltd. which have all passed certification on ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.