- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
- Tanzania exceeds expectations, according to the global innovation index
- AIIF4 invested USD 34 million and supports Kenyan Road Annuity Programme
- Anchor Developments plans to launch in 2022 or 2023 with an investment of EGP 10 Billion
- FSD Eyeing Ethiopian Investment Opportunities; CEO Demands Peace Agreement to Boost Economic Growth
Construction of East Africa’s largest wastewater treatment plant almost complete
The Government of Uganda through the National Water and Sewerage Corporation (NWSC) is putting final touches to East Africa’s largest wastewater treatment plant. The Bugolobi-Nakivubo wastewater treatment plant encompasses an ultra-modern sewage treatment plant in Bugolobi, a sewage pre-treatment plant in Kinawataka, a sewerage pumping station on Kibira road and 31km of sewer network. The plant comes six years after the commissioning of the Lubigi sewage treatment plant in 2014.
Posted on : 09 Jun,2023