- $3.24 Billion to be Invested in Tanzania SGR Construction by Spain
- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
MoU signed for construction of road linking Ethiopia to Berbera in Somaliland
The government of Ethiopia through the Ministry of Transport and Dubai Ports (DP) World, a leading global provider of end-to-end logistics solutions, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that would see the construction of a road linking Ethiopia to Berbera in Somaliland.
Posted on : 01 Oct,2023