- $3.24 Billion to be Invested in Tanzania SGR Construction by Spain
- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
Latest Updates on Rwanda and Tanzania's Isaka-Kigali Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) Project
The government of Tanzania has announced plans to invite international tenders for the construction of the Isaka-Kigali standard gauge railway that starts from Isaka dry port to neighbouring countries of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Posted on : 03 Oct,2023